£66.30 - 75.00 per day
Temporary | Full Time
This opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate looking for further experience prior to considering a teacher training course.
- Full-time cover supervisor required to start 20/09/2021.
- Initially until December 2021 with the potential to continue further after the Christmas break.
- Secondary school based in centre of Leyland.
- Delivering pre-set work and leading classing in the absence of teachers.
- Supporting the learning of pupils across all subject areas.
- ‘Become a cover supervisor course’ available for candidates with little experience.
- Work is flexible working in school, therefore you can work 3 to 5 days per week.
- You must have experience cover supervising previously or similar experience working with children aged 11-16.
- You do not need a teaching qualification.
You will be covering pre-set lessons in the absence of teachers with all work being provided beforehand. You will simply be supervising the lessons, ensuring all pupils complete the tasks set whilst promoting positive behaviour management. You may occasionally be asked to work as a teaching assistant if no cover is required.
Our client school is located in the centre of Preston and can be accessed from surroundings areas such as Blackpool and Lytham.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.