£70 - 100 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Cover Supervisor - Enfield
** Cover Supervisor** Cover Supervisor ** Enfield ** Supply Teacher ** Cover Supervisor ** Enfield **Supply Teacher ** Supply Teacher ** Enfield ** Supply Teacher ** Cover Supervisor ** Enfield ** Supply Teacher ** Cover Supervisor **
Day to Day Cover Staff required in the Enfield area!
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for Day to Day Supply Staff to work as a Supply Teacher or Cover Supervisor in Enfield Schools. To view our advert for Supply Teacher’s please click the link to our website - https://www.teachingpersonnel.com/london-secondary-branch.
Cover Supervisors in Enfield;
We are currently working with several client schools around the Enfield area that are seeking Cover Staff with opportunities to work on a regular basis. The schools are rated either “Good” or “Outstanding” by Ofsted. These are ideal positions for;
• An experienced teacher looking to continue working in the industry without the heavy work load.
• An NQT looking to gains some more experience before doing an induction year.
• A teaching assistant aspiring to get into teaching and gain experience managing a whole class.
Why Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel are the market leading education recruitment company. We have 80+ branches worldwide and have been trusted by hundreds of thousands of Teachers and Support staff to find them work in UK Schools. Our benefits include;
• No Umbrella Company (Keep what you earn!)
• CPD Courses to further your skills.
• Free Safeguarding Courses.
• A Personal Consultant to support you on your education journey.
• Online Portal to update your availability and input work preferences.
• Competitive day rates.
The ideal candidate for Cover Supervisor - Enfield position;
Cover SUPERVISOR (up to 80/day);
• Ideally a Degree or Education Qualification.
• Experience as a Cover Supervisor, Teaching Assistant or Tutor.
• Strong Behaviour Management.
• Be prepared to interact with pupils and cater for students’ individual needs.
• 6 hours work (excluding lunch break).
1. Submit your CV using the link attached or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If shortlisted, we will contact you regarding booking an initial consultation via Skype, Microsoft Teams or Facetime.
3. During this consultation we will give you more details about working as a Supply Teacher or Cover Supervisor at Teaching Personnel.
4. We will ensure all the administration for your profile is done so you can go into schools with no interview/administration requirements outstanding.
5. Enjoy your new role with weekly payments and no 3rd party (umbrella company involved)!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.