£65 - £80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Are you a teacher of the future?
Do you have the ambition to become a successful, dedicated and passionate classroom teacher in the near future?
Specifically working with Secondary age students to support and assist them to achieve their full potential academically?
If the answer is YES but you are unsure where to begin or feel that you do not have enough experience to apply for your teacher training yet, then this could be the role for you!
Protocol Education work with a cohort of Secondary schools in the Greater Manchester area and are looking to build a pipeline of Cover Supervisors' to work on a daily and longer-term basis.
The key responsibilities & sought-after qualities of a cover supervisor are;
• Cover the absence of the class teacher in various subject lessons where there is already pre-planned work set
• Safeguarding and managing the behaviour of the students.
• Using initiative and being proactive
• Desire to go above and beyond with a determination to succeed
Ideally, the suitable candidate will hold an undergraduate degree or have experience working with young people (not necessarily within an education setting), if you have both this will be particularly advantageous.
In return Protocol and the school will be able to offer;
• A dedicated and supportive education recruitment consultant
• Access to Free CPD courses
• Resources to assist with behaviour management strategies
• Mentoring and support from qualified teaching and support staff internally
• Competitive rates of pay paid through PAYE
• Referral Schemes
• And much more!!!